Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 50 min
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 bell peppers, diced
- 1-2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 bag go spinach (2-3 cups), cleaned
- 8-10 cups of water
- 2 Bags of Granda Maud's Black-Eyed Peas
- Over medium-high heat lightly sauté onions, garlic, and bell peppers.
- Add tomatoes and spinach, stirring constantly, cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add water, increase heat to high. Bring water to a boil and add Grand Maud's Black Eyed Peas.
- Boil 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, stirring frequently, simmer 35-45 minutes or until beans are tender.